Online Business Systems is pleased to be hosting the AzureFest (www.azure.com) event, together with Microsoft, on May 19!
AzureFest is a community focused, free event that provides attendees with hands-on tutelage on developing and deploying applications for Microsoft’s cloud-based service, Azure. Microsoft's Senior Developer Evangelist, John Bristowe, will be here in person doing the presentation.
Come to AzureFest and let us show you how developing and deploying Azure applications is fast and easy.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to setup your Azure Account
- How to take a traditional on-premise ASP.NET applications and deploy it to Azure
- Publishing applications to Azure Developer Portal
- Setting up the Azure SDK and Azure Tools for Visual Studio
- The tools you will need on your machine to prepare yourself for Azure
- Hands on instruction and expert assistance
- Power and network access
- Snacks and refreshments
- For every azure activation – funding for your User Group
- Post event technical resources so you can take your skills to the next level
- Your own laptop
- Your own credit card (for Azure activations this is required, even if you only setup for a trial period, but this event is free!)
- Your experience in building ASP.NET Applications and Services
- DATE: Thursday, May 19, 2011
- TIME: 5:30-9:00 pm (food and beverages will be provided)
- LOCATION: Online Business Systems (Assiniboine Room - 2nd floor) - 200-115 Bannatyne Avenue, Winnipeg MB
Space is limited, so please register now! We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions, please contact D'Arcy Lussier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.960.4576.