We are proud to be part of the nation-wide effort to improve the safety of our first responders and citizens and increase the probability of lives being saved. In the public safety / first response arena we work collaboratively with our clients and partners in the public safety emergency communications and dispatch center operations. Our work in this area spans the judicial process from Police, Corrections, Courts, and Law agencies at the Municipal, County, and State level.
What we offer
- Through standards-based and service-oriented technology innovation, our J&PS team strives to enable agency interoperability and provide cross-jurisdictional lifesaving information to public safety providers where and when needed.
- We facilitate CAD interoperability by connecting disparate CAD systems via standards-based information exchanges such as CAD Call Creation and Forwarding, Mutual Aid Request/Response, and real-time Messaging and Alerting.
What you achieve
- Attain the highest level of unified and coordinated interoperability required to ensure essential services will be provided during times of natural disaster and malicious attack.
- Attain regional situational awareness by connecting disparate CAD systems and integrating 9-1-1 CAD incidents, units, apparatus, personnel, and availability data.
- Improve public safety by providing criminal justice practitioners with complete, timely and accurate information, and improve operating efficiency by facilitating the integration of disparate systems.