Online’s skilled resource teams are an alternative to using internal resources to maintain your application software and manage your complex and large applications. For most companies today, this is a continual and expensive challenge, and a significant portion of their IT staff and budget are allocated to supporting existing applications and interfaces. Online’s flexible Application Management Services means that you can outsource or co-source one application or your entire portfolio of applications.
What we offer
- We offer scalability and technical expertise to reliably deliver application availability, security, and performance.
- Our flexibility means that you can outsource or co-source one application or your entire portfolio of applications.
- We use an established three-phase approach:
- Assessment - Application and environment analysis, benefits
- Transition - Application transition, define and test Service Level Agreements
- Maintenance - Plan, track, and monitor; support Release work plans; develop, test, and deploy enhancements
- While a specific Online team is working for you, you also get to tap further into our Online resources as you need them. This network of knowledge enables us to respond quickly to your varying issues.
- We provide an Issues Management System to track and report all issues.
- We work with you to establish a Service Level Agreement specific to your requirements.
What you achieve
- Decrease your overhead costs and improve your efficiencies.
- Re-focus your internal IT staff to strategic initiatives rather than getting caught up in day-to-day operations and support details.
- Enable predictable budgets and operating costs.
- Limit the requirement for internal capacity and expertise.
- Avoid recruiting and retention issues.
- Obtain application expertise and currency on latest releases.
- Leverage best practices.
- Strengthen internal controls.