Process Driven Business and Technology Change
Over time, your organization’s internal business drivers and external business environment change. As a result, your critical business processes may no longer be aligned with the strategic direction of the organization. Consequently, business performance deteriorates, particularly when processes and information systems span multiple business functions.
Business Process Renewal
Business Process Renewal (BPR), a core component of Business Process Management, enables you to fundamentally change the way you do business by clearly identifying the people, process, and technology changes required to meet your business objectives. BPR allows you to achieve operational excellence by optimizing existing processes, removing constraints, and finding innovative ways to get work done. BPR delivers results that address the business challenges facing your organization and leverages opportunities aligned to your business drivers.
Benefits for Your Organization
Business Process Management (BPM) initiatives address business pain and deliver measurable benefits such as:
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Revenue enhancement and cost reductions.
- Improved accuracy, quality, and timeliness of performance data.
- Increased returns from technology investments.
- Realignment of processes with organizational strategy.
- Reduced process cycle times.
- Improved internal and external communication.
- Support for regulatory compliance.