If you find yourself asking the question – “How can we improve the customer experience and achieve our service level targets without having to add more CSRs?” – look no further for the answer.
Online’s Contact Center Performance Assessments will find opportunities for leveraging your existing staff and technology investments to improve the customer experience while also reducing operational costs. We accomplish this through our People, Process, and Technology method.
- Observe individual Contact Center agents in phone interactions with customers to understand their functions, behaviors, and frustrations.
- Interview business management to understand organizational objectives and pain points.
- Compare your organization’s operational processes to industry-wide best practices and determine how they can become more efficient and streamlined.
- Compare your organization’s technology practices with our previous clients’ as well as industry-wide best practices.
- Analyze possible technology deficiencies and make recommendations for potential improvements.
Based on our findings, we will develop a set of recommendations that, when pursued, will maximize your human capital, streamline your processes, and ensure effective utilization of your technological investments. As a result, you will see increased service levels through operational efficiency gains, while simultaneously enhancing the overall customer experience.